Discover Alaska includes transfers and accommodations for an additional night at the First-Class McKinley Chalet. This additional day and night will give you the opportunity to take full advantage of the many sightseeing opportunities at Denali National Park in a more leisurely fashion. Denali National Park is larger than the state of Massachusetts!
Full 7 to 8 Hour Tundra Wilderness Tour
Discover Alaska includes the extended Tundra Wilderness Tour which takes you deep into the Park, affording more opportunities for observing and photographing the wildlife and a better possibility of an elusive glimpse of Mount McKinley.
All Meals Included
Discover Alaska includes all meals during your stay at Denali National Park - breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Additional $389 per person Sightseeing Options
Booking the Double Denali package not only allows you more time to enjoy the myriad of activities at Denali National Park, but you will find it to be less hurried and much more relaxing. Many of the best sites and activities are absolutely FREE.
The Denali Visitor Center is the National Park Service welcome and information center, where you will find a restaurant, bookstore/gift shop, bag check, bus stop and railroad depot. The center offers visitors a chance to learn more about the park by speaking with park rangers, viewing the park film, 'Heartbeats of Denali,' and exploring an interesting exhibit area. The film is about 20 minutes long, and is shown throughout the day. It is a non-narrated film that shares with you the various seasons, landscapes and wildlife of this beautiful place.
Many ranger-led activities occur in or begin from the Denali Visitor Center. Many ranger hikes, sled dog demonstrations, and other talks in Denali are free and do not require you to sign up in advance. You will find Easy, Moderate and Difficult hikes depending upon your interest and ability. Double Denali will enhance your experience of this breath-taking wilderness. Other tour options include thrilling sightseeing by air 'round the mountain,' whitewater rafting, tundra or alpine horseback tours, or just another day to relax. You can book these optional tours directly with Holland America Line.
Relax, Connect and Explore at Denali Square.
• The new Central Amphitheater in the heart of the Denali Square features Location Guide lectures as well as locally themed demonstrations, talks and musicians
• The new Artists-In-Residence Cabin features a rotation of artist working on their Denali-related art in a very accessible space that encourages interaction with guests
• Retail Shopping and Adventures await too! Stroll the boardwalk around Denali Square and explore the shops and consider your many options for taking excursions
• In the evening, enjoy a good time at the Gold Nugget Saloon for the fun and raucous Music Of Denali Dinner Theater.
• Fire Pits are found throughout Denali Square for making s’mores and sharing stories with friends old and new.
Note. * Due to Denali National Park Service operating guide lines, the 7-8 hour Denali Tundra Wilderness Tour may be modified to the 4-5 Tokat Tour on dates before May 20 and after Aug 25. The fully narrated Toklat Tour travels to Mile 53 of the Park Road to the Teklanika River Overlook. The Land+Sea Journey you are booked on could be affected by this modification.